articles should report original, previously unpublished research
results, experimental or theoretical. Articles submitted to the
conference should meet these criteria and must not be under
consideration for publication elsewhere. We firmly believe that
ethical conduct is the most essential virtual of any academic. Hence
any act of plagiarism is a totally unacceptable academic misconduct
and cannot be tolerated. If an author is found to commit an act of
plagiarism, the following acts of sanction will be taken:
1. Reject the article submitted or delete the article from the final publications.
2. Report the authors violation to his/her supervisor(s) and affiliated institution(s)
3. Report the authors violation to the appropriate overseeing office of academic ethics and research funding agency.
4. Reserve the right to publish the authors name(s), the title of the article, the name(s) of the affiliated institution and the details of misconduct, etc. of the plagiarist”
(Presentation and Publication)
Accepted full paper will be invited to give the oral presentation at the conference and be publsihed in the conference proceeding.
Please log in the Electronic Submission System; ( .pdf only) to submit your full paper and feel free to contact conference email: email@example.com if you have any questions.
2.Abstract (Presentation only)
Accepted abstract will be invited to give the oral presentation at the conference, the presentation will not be published.
Please log in the Electronic Submission System; ( .pdf only) to submit your abstract and feel free to contact conference email: firstname.lastname@example.org
if you have any questions.
3. Template Download (download)
4. Submission Deadline: Before May 15, 2017
5. Extra Pages: The first Five pages are free, extra pages will be charged at 60 USD/page